This Customer Service Supervisor position is looking for a leader with a positive attitude and ability to motivate their team. This is a full-time position leading a small team of agents to provide quality customer service to a high volume of clientele via our online system processes. This specialty team performs short and simple processes including online forms, email communications, and department phone calls. The Supervisor will assist the customer service agents in final case decisions, follow-up communications with the clients, meeting performance quotas, and providing continued training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Complete all mandatory documentation of activities per online processes
Provide all follow-up communications with active client cases
- Manage & maintain company email account throughout shift
- Manage and maintain case quotas for time-tracking and cost-effectiveness
- Document performance issues into case management system
- Take the lead for escalated client case issues
- Complete celebratory follow-up for all closed cases
- Routinely seated using a PC computer and online searching
- Intermediate+ PC Computer Skills
- Internet Search Savvy
- 50+ WPM Typing Skills Preferred
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms Preferred
- Microsoft Word and Excel Experience Preferred
- Demonstrates strong positive leadership skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- 2+ years of supervisory experience or equivalent education combination
History of leading and influencing a team and customer service experience
Conflict resolution and decision making with the ability to lead with positive motivation
Successful completion of group and individual interview required to meet job qualifications
- Punctual and Dependable
Conflict Resolution Abilities
Encourage Teamwork and Engagement
Planning and Multi-tasking Abilities
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Fun and relaxed work environment with a friendly team.
- Flexible working hour opportunities.
- Paid Holidays After 60-Days
- $12-$13/Hour based on experience
- Monday – Friday
- 3pm – 8pm
VantagePoint Marketing, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-Time
Part-Time Customer Service Supervisor
Your Website is the Car.
The Internet is the Highway.
And SEO is the Fuel.™
➡ BRAND DESIGN
➡ WEBSITE DESIGN
➡ DIGITAL MARKETING
➡ CUSTOM APPAREL