Are You Friendly, Fun, and Crazy Organized?
Great- Keep reading! There’s a little window on the corner of Main Street, aglow with lights and advertising, inviting you to peek inside. You see a bar to belly up to, cubicles for the workerbees, and a funky dining area. What is this place nestled between the boutiques and jewelry shop? It’s your favorite digital branding company, old VPoint, where the service is personal and the designs are professional.
What if you joined us for the fun, say, 40 hours a week or so? What the fun came with a career you can grow with, in a position you can thrive in, with people you’ll grow to love “once you get to know us”. (Kidding, we’re fantastic.) If we still have your interest, let’s get down to brass tacks:
VantagePoint Marketing is looking for a stellar Office Manager to add to the team. The right person for the job will know how to balance fun and professional, is extremely organized, a strong written and verbal communicator, and is pumped to provide amazing service to our clients. This role is key to the growth of the company, and we’ve got some really cool stuff brewing, so we’re looking for a longterm relationship here. Put a ring on it, if you will.
DAILY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Production Meetings- Schedule the tasks and actions from the meetings for the design & content team.
Calendar Management- Manage the hourly calendar of the design team, maximizing on productivity.
Time Tracking Management- Review production team’s time tracking for accuracy and efficiency.
Weekly Billing- Review time tracking and project progress and 30-day invoice clients
- PPC Management (will train)
- Campaign Management- Maintenance and management of multiple client adword accounts with Google, Bing, and/or Facebook. Includes monthly phone communications with Google. Monthly reporting. Will train for this portion of the position.
- Front Desk Management
- Email Communications- Filter and manage multiple email accounts for priority and action.
- Phone Communications- Contact clients as necessary, including incoming calls.
- In-Person Communications- Greet and direct clients and stop-ins as needed.
- Front Office Organization- Keep the front of the office particularly tidy for added client experience.
- Time Card Management- Review and submit employee timecards to Human Resources bi-weekly.
- Intermediate+ PC Computer Skills
- Strong with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Strong with Google applications: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc.
- Efficiently organized, both online and in person
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
- Shows leadership skills when needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Detail oriented
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Still with us? That’s great news- If you think you could be described by at least most of the above, you should really shoot us a message with your resume. If this doesn’t describe you but it does describe your really cool friend, send it to them!
Monday – Friday
8am – 4:30pm
VantagePoint Marketing, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary starting at $13-$15/hour with 30-day review.
Full Time Office Manager
Your Website is the Car.
The Internet is the Highway.
And SEO is the Fuel.™
➡ BRAND DESIGN
➡ WEBSITE DESIGN
➡ DIGITAL MARKETING
➡ CUSTOM APPAREL