Providing premiere customer service to thankful travelers counting on your assistance.
Diligent with details. Pleasant with people. Ready with to rock it every day!
VantagePoint Marketing provides customer service for one of our fastest growing accounts, and we are building up our team of Agents to process the high volume of online claims. The simple processes include online forms, emails, and making phone calls in a fun and relaxed environment. You will never be asked to upsell your customer or make sales calls of any kind.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Complete all mandatory online processes per case
Practice efficiency to improve case services
Document notes into case management system
Escalate issues to shift supervisor
Routinely seated using a PC computer and online searching
- Intermediate+ PC Computer Skills
- Internet Search Savvy
- 50+ WPM Typing Skills Preferred
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms Preferred
- Enjoy working with computers, especially online
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to stay focused when working independently
- Punctual and Dependable
- Fun and relaxed work environment with a friendly team.
- Flexible working hour opportunities.
- Paid Holidays After 60-Days
- 5-Days Paid Vacation After 90-Days
$12-$15/hour starting (with 30-day skill review)
40 Hours | Looking for assistance with weekend coverage. Discuss in interview.
VantagePoint Marketing, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-Time
Full-Time Service Agent