The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for assisting with client projects and deliverables, client communications, and other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
• Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
• Helping make sure internal team members understand project timelines
• Helping clients stay aware of project timelines, and having conversations (over email or phone) when timelines change.
• Answer all incoming calls and direct as necessary
• Manage client email inbox, ensuring communications receive timely response
• Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
• Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
• Tracking and reporting project progress
• Learning about and becoming better with repetitive WordPress tasks
• Help facilitate special or seasonal projects as directed by the Project Manager
General Assistance / Team Support
• Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings
• Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
• Participate in team meetings and projects, to include developing departmental goals, procedures and systems.
• Participates in other departmental, and company meetings as necessary.
• Other duties, projects and reports as needed
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Majority of time will be spent in an office environment with prolonged sitting at a desk/table, using a computer and using a telephone for prolonged periods.
• Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting objects up to 20 lbs.
• Hear normal sounds with some background noises.
• Other requirements will be established as needed
Work Experience and Abilities Requirements:
• 1+ year in project management or administrative assistance
• Familiarity with Google Work/Suite
• Knowledge of WordPress preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Strong eye for design and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Organized, detail oriented and ability to concentrate on fine detail with interruptions
• Self-motivated and able to meet appropriate deadlines
• Demonstrate the ability to solve tactical problems, interpret, resolve problems and issues using a variety of written and oral instructions or guides.
Education, Certification or Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or comparable experience
Full Time Assistant Project Manager
Your Website is the Car.
The Internet is the Highway.
And SEO is the Fuel.™
➡ BRAND DESIGN
➡ WEBSITE DESIGN
➡ DIGITAL MARKETING
➡ CUSTOM APPAREL