The Administrative Assistant plays an integral role in ensuring the day-to-day operations of our agency go off without a hitch.
Salary: $40,000 DOQ
- Assist with daily management of social media accounts
- Coordinate the planning and execution of client content calendars
- Builds dashboards, reports data along with team to create monthly performance reports
- Track client budgets and spend
- Design various materials based on preset graphical templates and guidelines
- Answer all incoming calls and direct as necessary
- Manage client email inbox, ensuring communications receive timely response
- Monitor and replenish office supplies
- Manage employee events calendar
- Coordinate gifts and lunches for various employee events
- Plan special events and team builders
- Ensure annual people analyzers are completed by managers on-time
General Assistance / Team Support
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings
- Performing other duties in an orderly and efficient manner
- Participate in team meetings and projects, to include developing departmental goals, procedures and systems.
- Participates in other departmental, and company meetings as necessary.
- Other duties, projects and reports as needed
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Majority of time will be spent in an office environment with prolonged sitting at a desk/table, using a computer and using a telephone for prolonged periods.
- Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting objects up to 20 lbs.
- Hear normal sounds with some background noises.
- Other requirements will be established as needed.
Work Experience and Abilities Requirements:
- 1+ year in administrative assistance
- Familiarity with Google Work/Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong eye for design and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to concentrate on fine detail with interruptions
- Self-motivated and able to meet appropriate deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to solve tactical problems, interpret, resolve problems and issues using a variety of written and oral instructions or guides.
Education, Certification or Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or comparable experience
Full Time Administrative Assistant
Your Website is the Car.
The Internet is the Highway.
And SEO is the Fuel.™
➡ BRAND DESIGN
➡ WEBSITE DESIGN
➡ DIGITAL MARKETING
➡ CUSTOM APPAREL